Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What to do?

I have a few family members, and a few people that I would say I am friendly with, that will be voting for RoRo and RyRy this year, even though they know how those two dimwits feel about the gays, and knowing that every time they say something negative, or endorse something being said that is negative, they are talking about ME.
In the past, I think I would have been able to say, "oh well", it's just a different opinion, etc etc, but I think that as I have aged, reached middle age, in fact (FUCK!), I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer have people like that in my life. Whether the party of equality or the party of doom wins in November, I will cut out everyone that I know that voted for the greedy, hateful, women hating, homophobic, mental dinosaur bastard motherf*ckers. I have to. I have to respect myself, I have to believe that I am better than the lies being told about me, because if I don't stand up for myself and those I love, I might as well vote for RoRo and RyRy.

No comments:

Post a Comment