Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm sorry, can you repeat that?

Just when the idea of whatever legitimate rape was had started to die down, there is this
statement that is just so stupid and crazy. And what's the point of it? Is it to 'blame' women with differently abled children? Is it to try to explain why some children are born this way? And since science obviously can't seem to explain anything,  I guess it would make sense that children with disabilities are given to women as punishment? What is going on? How are these crazy people
being elected? And I am sorry if my use of the word crazy offends anyone, because I know that
these fuckwits give actual crazy people a bad name.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/02/22/83337/disabled-abortion/?fb_action_ids=3923495439917&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582&mobile=nc

No comments:

Post a Comment