Friday, September 7, 2012

Headache

My head has been aching all day, but luckily I found something that I feel should be reposted and reposted until every single person has read it. Yes, the people that don't agree with it will be offended by the 'language', and they will feel unfairly attacked, because that is usually how bigots feel, when their societal privilege is threatened in some way. Poor babies!

http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-wont-magically-turn-you-into-a-lustful-cockmonster-chris-kluwe-explains-gay-marriage-to-the-politician-who-is-offended-by-an-nfl-player-supporting-it

4 comments:

  1. Even if you read his "clean" version, the message is still very much there, and it's really pretty funny in itself. Beautifully unique sparklepony!

    http://blogs.twincities.com/outofbounds/2012/09/08/out-of-bounds-blog-no-8-inquisitive-kitten-pawing-at-yarn/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciated the clean version for getting his point across in a more accessible way, but of course I preferred the version with the 'language'. I am not a football fan, but I am a big fan of this Viking punter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that every time I watch football I lust after cock....I just thought that happened with every dude too. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete