Saturday, September 8, 2012

Vote baby, vote

Yes, I would prefer everyone voting democratic in this election, OR, if they vote republican, they understand what they are doing and are making an informed decision, not voting republican just because.
I really do believe that everyone I know will suffer if RoRo and RyRy are elected, and I am not talking about abortion or gay rights, I am talking about financially, and people voting for the party that will work even harder to destroy the middle class, which hardly exists anymore, make no sense to me. There really isn't a way to change the minds of most people, but I think that there are two things that will work against RoRo and RyRy that aren't being addressed enough.
RoRo is a mormon. I don't know much about mormonism, but I do know that when it comes time to vote, there are a lot of self identified christians that won't be able to vote for him. I don't think that these people will vote for our current President, but I don't think they will be voting for a mormon, either. Do I think that is the reason to not vote for him? I don't. There are many other reasons that are more related to policy as opposed to religion, but that seems to be a strike against him.
Another strike against him is that he has more in common, as far as lack of personality, with Al Gore. We all know how that turned out. Yes, of course there is the whole "stolen election" and all of that, but let's just say that he wasn't elected fairly. A lot of that would have to be blamed on his wooden exterior. Is there anyone that thought Al kissing that censorship loving nitwit Tipper was hot? It looked straight up gross and nasty. But I am digressing.
Another thing I want to point out that doesn't have much to do with any of this is that the hatred for our President is kind of scary. People have always had issues with elected officials, but the pure hatred they have for this man is beyond my understanding. There are plenty of things to point out about his term  that you may not like, but when you get hot and feel a physical reaction to the man, I think you need to consider therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment