Sunday, October 14, 2012

Voters' Pamphlet

I remember one year when it came in two parts, so I know it has been bigger, but I think the fact that there are a few tax issues I don't know enough about, and that I actually need to read the thing, somehow made it seem bigger than ever.
I am grateful that it came yesterday as I needed something to read, something that would force my brain to work, or at least attempt to work, and I have to say that it was a success! I know how I am voting on every measure except one, which really isn't too bad considering how many words you have to read through to get to the point. As far as mayor goes...I might just have to write someone in or leave it blank.
So, I have one ballot measure to consider and one office to consider. But whenever I get my ballot I am filling it in and taking it to the Elections Office and that's that-no regrets, no second guessing, it will be too late because it will be out of my house and out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment