Wednesday, October 24, 2012

13 days!

So, DT had an October surprise that should have come as no surprise-he just wanted attention. He truly is a disgusting human being, and I don't know one person that actually listens to that pig in a wig.
Then there is the always lovely and charming SP, tweeting about our President 'shucking and jiving'. And of course there is AC, who called our President a 'retard', and commended MR for taking it easy on him. I am not sure what AC was really trying to say, since she really ended up attacking and demeaning a group of people that as far as I know have never done anything to her. She just made herself look nastier than usual. I know! Who thought that was possible? These three people, as the 'celebrity' faction of the Republican party, should really just, you know, I don't know how else to say it, fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment