Saturday, October 13, 2012

Veep Veep!

I know that many people loved the Biden reactions, the smiles, the almost straight up laughing, and I know that is what people were expecting, a little crazy, a little fast and loose, but I think it just made him seem extra goofy and old. I have nothing against goofy or old people, since I am sure I am one, and will one day be the other, but it didn't do anything for me. It did make RyRy look like a dolt, trying to play catch up mentally and all of that, so it was effective, but it didn't make my heart warm at all for Biden. I think it frustrated me.
He made it seem like Democrats don't take things as seriously as the others do, and that's a problem. Now isn't the time to seem light and breezy about anything. This election is too important to have someone come out and play the part of well informed yet loud mouthed rodeo clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment