Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012

Well, it looks like some people believe there is only one week left, and for some people that will be true, and for others there will be less, and for most of us there will be more. I don't buy into the fear when things like this come up, like when we hit the year 2000, or when anniversaries of horrific events happen, but there is always that little piece of me that thinks, "what if?", and I find it entertaining and annoying.
I try to think of the one thing I would like to do, if it was all ending, but I can never come up with anything grand or profound. I generally like the way things are going, I tend to think of ways to enhance my life, not escape it, so I would probably just do what I do, maybe be a little truer, which doesn't necessarily mean nicer, and try to get the point across to the people that I love that I love them and will miss their dumbasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment